What is ISO/IEC 27032?
The term ISO/IEC 27032 refers to ‘Cybersecurity’ or ‘Cyberspace security,’ which is defined as the protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace. Therefore, Cyberspace is acknowledged as an interaction of persons, software and worldwide technological services.
The international standard ISO/IEC 27032 is intended to emphasize the role of different securities in the Cyberspace, regarding information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). ISO 27032 as an international standard provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, exchange of information, and technical guidance for system integration between stakeholders in the cyberspace.
Benefits of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
The ISO/IEC 27032 standard is essential for all businesses to utilize. The risk of security threats is increasing on a daily basis as we rely more on the cyberspace. However, the ISO/IEC 27032 standard provides guidelines regarding the protection and long-term sustainability of business processes. In addition, it equips individuals with the ability to develop a policy framework on which identifies the processes that are the most vulnerable to cyber-attacks; and that must be considered in order to ensure that business and clients will not be at risk.
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity training provides a real-world solution to individuals in protecting their privacy and organization data from phishing scams, cyber-attacks, hacking, data breaches, spyware, espionage, sabotage and other cyber threats. Being certified with ISO/IEC 27032 will demonstrate to your clients and stakeholders that you can manage and provide solutions to their cyber security issues.
Benefits of PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
- Becoming a Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager enables you to:
- Protect the organization’s data and privacy from cyber threats
- Strengthen your skills in the establishment and maintenance of a Cybersecurity program
- Develop best practices to managing cybersecurity policies
- Improve the security system of organization and its business continuity
- Build confidence to stakeholders for your security measures.
- Respond and recover faster in the event of an incident
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
Day 01 / May 6
- 8:30 am