Master the implementation and management of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training is a comprehensive course designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to lead an ISMS (Information Security Management System) implementation project based on ISO/IEC 27001 standard. The course covers the following key areas:
- Understanding the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and its implementation process.
- How to perform a risk assessment and determine appropriate controls.
- Planning and implementing an ISMS as per ISO/IEC 27001 requirements.
- Knowledge of ISMS documentation, including policies, procedures, and records.
- Understanding the principles of ISMS auditing, monitoring and review.
- Demonstrating knowledge of legal, regulatory and contractual ISMS requirements.
The training is suitable for individuals who are involved in ISMS implementation projects and require a detailed understanding of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard. The course typically lasts for 3-5 days and is delivered by experienced trainers who have a strong background in information security and ISO/IEC 27001 implementation. The training also include practical exercises, group discussions, and case studies to reinforce learning.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.