ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) standard ensures that your organisation keeps information assets safe and secure, by addressing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical and valuable information processed and stored by your organisation.
Organisation that obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification validate that the security of financial information, intellectual property, employee details, assets or information entrusted from third parties is being successfully managed and continually improved according to best practice approaches and frameworks.
- Provides physical and environmental security across all management processes
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Reduces costs due to incident and threat minimization
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Communicates a positive message to staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Integration between business operations and information security
- Alignment of information security with the organization’s objectives
- Keeps customers intellectual property and valuable information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Secures exchange of information
- Ensures customers that you are meeting your legal obligations
Naveg provides ISO/IEC 27001 Consultancy services for implementing and reviewing an Information Security Management System (ISMS), which is the system that an organisation must have in place to be certified to ISO/IEC 27001, or to follow the guidelines in ISO 27002.
We provide an ISO/IEC 27001 Gap Audit to determine areas in your current security policies, procedures and practices that need improvements to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
Our team of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementers and Auditors will assist you with the following:
- Scope of the ISMS
- ISMS Gap Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment
- Statement of Applicability
- Develop & Implement ISMS program
- Policies, Procedures & Guidelines
- Internal audits
- Maintain, Monitor & Improve ISMS
- ISMS Training & Awareness
- Certification process