What is ISO 19600?
Why is Compliance Management important for you?
Benefits of ISO 19600 Compliance Management
By becoming ISO 19600 certified, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate to business partners that your organization can fulfill its contractual compliance obligations
- Build customer trust and loyalty
- Create competitive advantage that creates more efficiency while reducing risks
- Create transparency while properly complying with all the laws
- Improve standardization and uniformity
- Implement a framework for the identification of organizational risks associated with applicable legal requirements
- Develop controls to ensure adherence to legal requirements
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Compliance Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Compliance Management Systems
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Compliance Managemen
- Understand the components and operational procedures of a Compliance Management System based on ISO 19600
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, best practices, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 19600 and initiation of a CMS
Day 2: Compliance Management System and Certification Exam
After successfully completion the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” credential. For more information about ISO 19600 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Day 01 / April 15
- 8:00 am / Day 1